Travel Bucket List

So since it’s the still the start of the new year (technically) I thought I’d share my travel bucket list with all your lovelies in the hope that I can tick some off this year & bring you all along the way! Some of them are really obvious places that everyone and their mum probably has on their bucket list and others are just places that always sounded appealing to me, so here goes my travel bucket list!

1) New York for Christmas / New Years Eve
This has always been a dream of mine, I’d just absolutely love to be in what looks like one of the most amazing cities in the world at my favourite time of year!
2) Las Vegas
Las Vegas is what I’ve always wanted to do for my 21st birthday, I don’t know why it just looks so fun! But hopefully it won’t be a night like the hangover!
3) Bora Bora
Ever since that episode on the Kardashians were Kim lost her $175,000 earrings in the sea Bora Bora has been on my bucket list of places to visit. I just love the idea of being ‘trapped’ on a floating little island of huts in the middle of the ocean. Dream.
4) London
Now I’ve been to London plenty of times but I really just want to have a cute trip to London with my boyfriend Charlie (cringe) to do lots of little touristy things and get away from Liverpool for a bit!
5) Benalmadena, Spain.
This is also a place I’ve been plenty of times as we went every single year when I was growing up, I absolutely love it there. It is one of my happy places, but this is on my bucket list because this is also a place I want to take Charlie and experience with him! (and hopefully we will be this summer)

6) Phuket – Thailand
Or anywhere in Thailand tbh. My brother went to Thailand last year and it looked absolutely amazing. I would LOVE to bathe the Elephants!
7) Australia
When I was younger, if anyone ever asked me where I’d be in 10 years I’d say ‘living in Australia, it’s the furthest place from here’ So maybe, just maybe one day.
8) Austria
My mum & dad went here on their honeymoon and the stories my mum tells are amazing, as are the pictures! and partly because I want to learn to ski!
9) and all the cute little cities in Europe.
I know this one isn’t specific, but if I listed every city in Europe I wanted to visit you’d be sat here for another two hours and that’d be boring hahahaha! But I would LOVE to go travelling around Europe on day.

Where do you want to visit?! Let me know in the comments!

Love, Melissa x

1. January 15, 2017 / 6:51 pm

Would LOVE to go New York, Las Vegas, and Australia! Why does everything have to cost money? 🙁

New York must look so pretty at Christmas time!

Holly | http://holbol.co.uk

2. January 15, 2017 / 6:51 pm

New York must look so pretty at Christmas time!

Holly | http://holbol.co.uk

3. January 15, 2017 / 8:11 pm

I would love to go to New York for Christmas! Brogan Tate did some vlogs from her trip and it looks so beautiful!! I'd also love to go to California

Abbie
    overpeachchic.com

4. January 15, 2017 / 8:11 pm

Abbie
    overpeachchic.com

5. January 15, 2017 / 8:11 pm

I realllllyyyy wanna go to bora bora! That place looks amazing. Your bucket list is awesome, you really have chosen some amazing places!

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

6. January 15, 2017 / 8:11 pm

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

7. January 15, 2017 / 8:13 pm

This is a great list! You'll love Vegas so definitely come visit! Australia, Austria, and Thailand are favorites of mine! Thailand took the cake for sure last summer. There are also so many little cities in Europe that are worth a quick stop. I know I want to go on an African Safari so that's on my list! (:

Single Vegas Girl

8. January 15, 2017 / 8:13 pm

Single Vegas Girl

9. January 15, 2017 / 8:18 pm

I really want to go to NY for Christmas/NYE and Bora Bora, I'd also love to live in Australia because I'm obsessed with the accent! My dream holiday would either be Hawaii or a road trip around the West Coast of America!

Amy x

10. January 15, 2017 / 8:18 pm

Amy x

11. January 15, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Some great places here! New York at Christmas is on my list too! One place I really want to get to at some stage is the southern most tip of Ibiza. I've been to the most northerly point! And having been on the island 3 years in a row you would think I'd have been to the most southern point….

Ktkinnes xx

12. January 15, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Ktkinnes xx

13. January 15, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Loved this post, I might do my own soon! It is my dream to go to New York at Christmas, how amazing would it be!! Fingers crossed you will be able to tick them all off one day!
    Kate Xx

14. January 15, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Kate Xx

15. January 15, 2017 / 8:43 pm

I lived in London for six months and probably going to move back there in a month. It's a great city, you should definitely travel there! I want to go to Australia so bad! I lived in New Zealand for a year but didn't have time to visit Australia! xx Corinne from Corinne & Kirsty

16. January 15, 2017 / 8:43 pm

17. March 8, 2017 / 12:12 pm

I went to Thailand last year for a whole month and it was the BEST month of my life!
    Also able to tick vegas off the bucket list in two months, eek!

18. March 8, 2017 / 12:12 pm

Also able to tick vegas off the bucket list in two months, eek!