Todays blog post is going to be my bucket list, I love reading posts like this and seeing what other people would love to do / achieve in their life (I’m so nosey) so I’d thought I’d share mine with you all! And then when things get ticked off, I can update them with you all!
I’ve had this list for a while, so there are a few things that have been ticked off but I thought i’d leave them on anyway! Some of the things are goals, others are experiences and some are ‘materialistic’ but hey ho, so here’s my bucket list!
- Swim with Sharks
- this has always been something i’ve wanted to do and I don’t know why, I absolutely love sharks and I just think this would be such a fun, thrilling experience
- Start an actual blog ✔
- I started this list when I only had tumblr, and to write a blog was one of the things I wanted to do the most, well look at me now!!
- Get a tattoo ✔
- I love tattoos and I literally counted down the days to be old enough to get a tattoo, but then I got one when I was 16 anyway hahaha, I now have 4!
- Fly in a hot air balloon
- Start my own business
- I used to want to own my own fashion business, but then I had a change of heart and I have no clue what I want to do, but I definitely want to be my own boss one day and create my on business!
- Go paragliding ✔
- The idea of just running off the edge of a cliff and floating around in the sky completely amazes me, and luckily I got to experience this in July!!
- Learn how to ski
- I’ve just really wanted to be able to ski, it looks so fun hahaha
- Run a marathon
- I’ve always wanted to do the London marathon and raise money for a charity close to my familys heart!
- Climb a mountain
- Imagine the vieeeeews!!
- Go for a meal in the Eiffel Tower ✔
- I seen this on suite life and this was a something I’ve always wanted to do for as long as I can remember! and lucky little me got to do just that! My boyfriend took me to Paris for my 18th birthday and we had a meal in the Eiffel tower!
- Learn how to ski
- Go scuba diving
- I love love love the sea, this would just be an amazing experience.
- Own a house
- with a pool in a hot county preferably haha!
- Own a Celine bag
- I’ve loved the look of these bags since I was about 13 and I would love to own one!
- Own a lipstick from every higher end brand
- YSL ✔
- Chanel ✔
- Be genuinely happy ✔
- I’ve been through a lot of shit, I didn’t think i’d get to a place where i’d be this happy. But I am SO glad to be in a place to say I am.
- Achieve my dreams
- Obviously. everyone wants this, right?!
- Be successful
- again, another obvious one!
And that’s all on my bucket list for now! If I get to do things, I’ll come back and tick them off or if new things come along that I’d like to experience then I’ll add them to my list!
What’s on your bucket list?! Let me know in the comments!
Hope you enjoyed,
Love, Melissa X