February Roundup!

I can’t believe I’m writing this post already! How quick has February gone?! February hasn’t been a bad month, but it hasn’t been brilliant either. (I feel like I say that every month). A lot has happened, so lets get started!

Where do I even start? Well one of the good, well amazing things that happened this month was that I went to Drakes Boy meets world tour, I absolutely love Drake! I’ve been to the past two tours he done in the UK and getting to go to this one too was so good! It was such an amazing night (apart from horrible police, but that’s a whole other story), I absolutely loved it! He was amazing as per and announced that he might be bringing OVO Fest to the UK!! You can see what I wore here!
Another thing that happened this month was London, this was a bad day. So me and Charlie booked to go to London for the day in November last year, arrive in London at 10am and arrive home at 11.30pm, what could go wrong? Everything apparently. We had the whole day planned out perfectly and had even booked to go the Sky Garden, well none of it happened. I suffer with extremely bad migraines, I’d had a constant one for 8 days and have new tablets from the doctor but didn’t want to miss out on our date day in London, I was so excited.
I basically vomited the whole 2 hour train journey down to London, had the worst chest pains I’ve ever experienced and a migraine just to make things better. So we get to London, Charlie suggests some food to make me feel better as I hadn’t eaten so we went to the closest McDonalds. Baring in mind I’ve been doing slimming world since January so haven’t ate a McDonalds since December, this should be the most exciting thing in the world but no, I ate 1 chip before I was sick again, 1 chip! 1!!
So we leave McDonalds, I then collapse in the middle of London and then we decide it’s time to go home. So we go back to the station and try to get our tickets changed, but guess what? we had to pay £140. £140 to get home, isn’t that a joke?! I was refusing to pay, there was not a chance I was paying £140 just to get home because I was sick, but Charlie was adamant we came home so we did it and I’m glad he did because there was not a chance I could of stayed – I came home and slept for 18 hours and I’m off college curled up in bed writing this because i’m still sick.
But yeah, that’s the story of us getting to London and back in 5 hours and the most expensive McDonalds of my life!
Back to a good thing, slimming world!! I joined mid January and ya girl has lost 1 stone!! I’m so happy about this, I’m finally losing all the weight I put on from the pill and getting confident in my body!!
So there’s been a few things I’ve been loving this month!
Starting with the Makeup Revolution lip kit in the shade ‘Reign’ apart from the slight stickiness of this, I love these lip kits! They’re long lasting and the colour is just so pretty, I get so many compliments when I wear it! You can see my full review on them here!
Kylie Cosmetics, I am so in love with the eyeshadows from Kylies diary! They’re so much better than I was expecting!! A full review will be up on Sunday! but you can see my haul here!

I’ve also been loving my Planner that I received from Personal Planner, it’s helped me keep so organised! Since I’ve got this, I’ve being doing to do lists a lot more and planning days out and it’s actually made me get things done! I’ve never been this organised haha!
Finally, my Fitbit Blaze! I got this at the start of the year when I started dieting to keep track of the exercise I was doing! This has motivated me a lot more because it counts your steps and gives you goals each day, this makes me walk a lot more than I usually would because I like to reach the target haha! I’m also in a group with a few fellow bloggers which makes it fun!!
So thats how my Februarys been, How was your February?
Did anything exciting happen this month?
Let me know in the comments!

1. March 1, 2017 / 7:56 pm

Well done you on losing a stone! I did Slimming World and it was amazing put it all back on now though lol cause I'm terrible! As IF you had to pay that just cause you were poorly. Awful. Get well soon!!

Beckie xo // The Pale Tails

2. March 1, 2017 / 7:56 pm

Beckie xo // The Pale Tails

3. March 1, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Loved reading this and I'm so jel you went to Drake!! So sorry to hear about your day in London, must have been such a pain! And big congrats for losing a stone, very impressive!
    Kate Xx

4. March 1, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Kate Xx

5. March 1, 2017 / 8:26 pm

I am so sorry about your trip to London but at least it gives you even more of an excuse to go back again and set up an even more perfect date! I am so jealous that you saw Drake! I am glad you had a good night x
    Claire | clairesyear.com

6. March 1, 2017 / 8:26 pm

Claire | clairesyear.com

7. March 1, 2017 / 8:26 pm

Sounds like you had such an exciting month. Aaaah I really want to try Kylie cosmetics.

8. March 1, 2017 / 8:26 pm

9. March 1, 2017 / 8:38 pm

This was such a good post, well done for losing a stone!! x

10. March 1, 2017 / 8:38 pm

This was such a good post, well done for losing a stone!! x

11. March 1, 2017 / 8:40 pm

I'm sorry to hear your day in london didn't go to plan but well done on losing a stone! That's a great achievement! x

12. March 1, 2017 / 8:40 pm

13. March 2, 2017 / 3:26 pm

Oh no your trip sounds like a nightmare – trains are crazy expensive aren't they?! I hope you're feeling better now anyway. Also, well done on losing a stone, that's amazing! I've tried slimming world before but I'm so busy that I could never hang about for meetings or anything so just gave up, but it's a really great programme so I should probably get back into it! Anyway, loved the post! X

14. March 2, 2017 / 3:26 pm

15. March 2, 2017 / 10:28 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you were really poorly and had to miss out 🙁 I hope you start feeling better soon! But what a great achievement losing a stone! Great post! X

Victoria | VictoriaaHelenn

16. March 2, 2017 / 10:28 pm

Victoria | VictoriaaHelenn

17. March 3, 2017 / 8:46 pm

I'm so sorry that you London experience wasn't a good one, hope you are feeling better. Big well done on losing a stone thats awesome 🙂

18. March 3, 2017 / 8:46 pm

19. March 3, 2017 / 9:12 pm

I'm so sorry about London! Migraines are awful! I had an awful one for three odd weeks back in November when my bf and I were on holiday, I spent the whole time in bed while he went off to enjoy the spa! Hope you're better now!!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

20. March 3, 2017 / 9:12 pm

PaleGirlRambling xo

21. March 3, 2017 / 9:29 pm

February went waaaaaaay to quick for my liking! Cant believe you saw Drake – amazing! Fitbits are my workout saviour! I was having a massive downer Feb month being ill in antibiotics and knee scans nanas hip op so I am glad its over! Hope you get well soon x
    Lola Mia // http://www.lolitabonita.co.uk

22. March 3, 2017 / 9:29 pm

Lola Mia // http://www.lolitabonita.co.uk

23. March 3, 2017 / 9:31 pm

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

24. March 3, 2017 / 9:31 pm

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

25. March 3, 2017 / 9:57 pm

The Makeup Revolution lip kits are fab! I have the shade “Glory,” and I love it, the liner goes on so smoothly. My February was full of change and excitement, because I adopted a house rabbit!

26. March 3, 2017 / 9:57 pm

27. March 17, 2017 / 8:53 pm

Love these kinds of posts. I am so sorry to hear your London trip wasn't so great! I've been hearing SO much about Makeup Revolution & Kylie Cosmetics.. man I gotta invest in those things, I wanna try them out but trying to budget my money at the moment. I've kinda taken a break from wearing makeup for quite a while, but kinda miss playing around with it. Hope you have a fab March and congrats on losing weight! x

28. March 17, 2017 / 8:53 pm