The Beauty Blogger Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Caroline to do the beauty blogger tag! I love doing tag posts because I think it lets you get to know people a little more so I was so excited to do this!
So the idea of it is, you answer the beauty tag questions as well as the person who tagged you questions. You then write some questions yourself and tag some of your favourite bloggers!
So, here’s the beauty blogger tag!
Do you have any fashion or beauty icons? If so, who?
To be honest, I really don’t know. I do watch youtube a lot and watch Nicole Guerriero and Shani Grimmond religiously as their makeup is just amazing! So I suppose you could say them!
Beauty Pet Peeve?
Not that I can think of, as Caroline said in her post people can do their makeup however they want and we can’t really judge!
Would you rather wear no makeup for the rest of your life or the same makeup everyday? (you can’t take it off)
No makeup for the rest of my life, I don’t wear makeup everyday anyway. As long as i’ve got brows tinted i’m good to go! and I couldn’t imagine never being able to cleanse my face eeee hahaha!
Do you have any tips and tricks makeup/cosmetics wise?
I always do my eyeshadow first, you don’t want to spend time getting your face flawless just to get fall out all over it!
Kim K or Kendall Jenner, who’s makeup do you prefer?
Kim’s. It’s so simple yet so flawless, and her brows are to die for! I would love to get my makeup done by her makeup artist Mario one day!
Do you only buy cruelty free makeup? If so, why?
I do try!

Share a moment of what you consider to be your worst moment beauty – wise!
What the fuck are those eyebrows and why did anyone ever let me out the house like that???
I was 16 here and I remember thinking my brows were amazing, I was clearly off my head.
I can happily say they do not look like that anymore ahahah!!
Skincare or Makeup?
I love makeup but skincare. You gotta look after your skin and have a flawless face to put the makeup on!
Carolines Questions!
Favourite Lipstick?
Go to outfit?
Trainers, jeans and a hoodie!
Favourite Holiday you have been on?
Disneyland Florida! I love Disneyland Paris just as much but nothing compares to the Florida one!
What’s on the top of your bucket list?
To swim with sharks! absolute dream!
Three things you cannot live without?
My phone
My mum
Chicken Nuggets
Who would you like to play you in a film about your life?
This is a hard one. I have absolutely no idea!
Name a beauty product you were disappointed with?
Kat Von D liquid lipsticks!
What are you currently loving at the moment?
Riverdale!! It is so good!
My Questions
What is your dream holiday?
What made you start blogging?
What is your all time favourite makeup product?
What is your least favourite makeup product?
Do you have any blogging tips for newbies?
What is your favourite post you’ve ever done?
What are you currently loving?
What are your top skincare tips?
I tag: LaurenBryonyStaceKtLauren and Bettie!
Hope you enjoyed reading this tag!

1. March 12, 2017 / 8:20 pm

This looks like such a cute and fun tag! Lol, we all have our bad makeup days.. mine was in middle school, I wouldn't fill in my eyebrows and I actually shaved half of my eyebrow off once… I looked rough. I don't wear makeup much anymore, I used to EVERY SINGLE DAY, and I just stopped one day randomly. I literally have not applied makeup in 3+ months, I do think it's a fun hobby to have and fun to use when you have occasions or events, but in my everyday life I just find it so much simpler to not wear makeup. Great post!

2. March 12, 2017 / 8:20 pm

3. March 12, 2017 / 8:21 pm

I love these types of tagged posts its so interesting to get to know the people behind the blog a little bit more.

I'm totally with you on chicken nuggest and YSL lippy though.

Really enjoyed reading this!

Laura xo

4. March 12, 2017 / 8:21 pm

I'm totally with you on chicken nuggest and YSL lippy though.

Really enjoyed reading this!

Laura xo

5. March 12, 2017 / 8:23 pm

I feel like everyone's 16 year old self makeup is just horrible!! Ahaha I mean at last you gave it a try, I never even tried with my eyebrows! Cringe ahahah
    Thanks for sharing xox

6. March 12, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Thanks for sharing xox

7. March 12, 2017 / 8:29 pm

It's great that you can make fun of yourself with how you used to do your eyebrows. I swear we all have beauty blunders but we just don't realize it until later because we think we're so cool. (: I never thought to do my eyeshadow first so I'll have to try that!

Single Vegas Girl

8. March 12, 2017 / 8:29 pm

Single Vegas Girl

9. March 12, 2017 / 8:34 pm

Love this post, my eyebrows were awful when I was younger I cringe now when I look at old photos haha! & I agree, Kim K's makeup is always completely flawless! Her makeup artist is amazingly talented :).

Ellie Xx | http://www.make-it-up.co.uk

10. March 12, 2017 / 8:34 pm

Ellie Xx | http://www.make-it-up.co.uk

11. March 12, 2017 / 8:41 pm

I love tag posts! They're a brilliant way of getting to know each other!
    Sam xox
    samslifeadventures.wordpress.com

12. March 12, 2017 / 8:41 pm

I love tag posts! They're a brilliant way of getting to know each other!
    Sam xox
    samslifeadventures.wordpress.com

13. March 12, 2017 / 8:42 pm

Love this post! Riverdale is amazing 👌🏼

14. March 12, 2017 / 8:42 pm

Love this post! Riverdale is amazing 👌🏼

15. March 12, 2017 / 8:45 pm

I love reading tags! It's great to get to know someone a little more. I've always wanted to try the kat von d liquid lipsticks so maybe I'll have to rethink that!

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

16. March 12, 2017 / 8:45 pm

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

17. March 12, 2017 / 8:56 pm

This is a great tag! I totally agree skincare is more important than makeup, if your skins a mess your makeup will never look flawless!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

18. March 12, 2017 / 8:56 pm

PaleGirlRambling xo

19. March 12, 2017 / 9:04 pm

Oh I love this tag! Might do it myself. I had very similar brows when I was younger, makes you want to cry every time you look at the old pictures hahaha! X

20. March 12, 2017 / 9:04 pm

21. March 12, 2017 / 9:17 pm

Chicken nuggets, perfect answer. I eat them at least once a week, guilty pleasure! Would love to swim with sharks also, would be such an amazing experience! Loved this post.

With Love Yossy x

22. March 12, 2017 / 9:17 pm

With Love Yossy x

23. March 12, 2017 / 9:26 pm

Love these tag posts! Haha I could never judge anyone's eyebrows. I only reshape mine once a year, and don't get me started on trying to fix them myself…

24. March 12, 2017 / 9:26 pm

25. March 12, 2017 / 9:36 pm

16 year old makeup is never good for anyone haha! I'm so glad someone else isn't impressed with Kat Von D liquid lipsticks, I thought it was just me!

26. March 12, 2017 / 9:36 pm

27. March 12, 2017 / 9:39 pm

Haha aw the old picture of you! I didn't think they were that bad I've seen much much worse!

Beckie xo // The Pale Tails