Liz Earle Skincare!

I’ve really gotten into skincare lately, I know it’s something I should of always cared about but I didn’t! I finally got into a routine with my trusty Simple skincare but decided I wanted something A little different to try! So I went for Liz Earle, the first time I tried Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish was 2012,  I was 14 and got it free with my subscription to Vogue! I absolutely loved it, it took my make up off so easily and my skin always felt amazing! But I was 14, what did I know?

So I didn’t know what to expect this time round, but I went for it! I ordered a 7 piece Liz Earle set from QVC and was so excited for it to arrive! It included 5 skincare products and a hand wash and hand cream!
I have being using all of the products in my routine and I am amazed by the change in my skin!
Cleanse and Polish was everything I remembered it to be, it is one amazing cleanser!! It removes all of my makeup without me having to scrub at my face and my skin feels amaaazing afterwards!!
  I then use the toner after I cleanse – It smells amazing!
Finally, moisturiser! I hate moisturisers, I normally find them very sticky and thick! But this one is the complete opposite, it is very light and doesn’t make my face feel horribly sticky at all! bonus!
I also looove these two items. The treatment mask and the exfoliating scrub!
It says you can use the treatment mask whenever you want, but I use it once a week! It is so good! My skin feels so refreshed afterwards!
I also use the exfoliating scrub every other day, It definitely exfoliates my skin as it always feels super soft afterwards!
Overall, I am so happy with my purchase! I can’t wait to try more skincare products and see how much my skin improves!
What are your favourite skincare brands / products? Let me know in the comments!!

1. March 19, 2017 / 8:35 pm

This is a brand I've never heard of! I'm all about lightweight moisturizers though because anything thick and sticky is no fun! Finding an exfoliator that works is tough for me at times. I have such difficult skin. Thanks for sharing this. (:

Single Vegas Girl

2. March 19, 2017 / 8:35 pm

Single Vegas Girl

3. March 19, 2017 / 8:35 pm

I really need to get into skincare more myself, might give these a try x

4. March 19, 2017 / 8:35 pm

I really need to get into skincare more myself, might give these a try x

5. March 19, 2017 / 8:53 pm

I didn't know this brand before but I quite like the packaging. And they sound amazing. My favorite skincare brand is Figs & Rouge. THey hero cream is amazing! I also quite like Yves Rocher! xx Corinne

6. March 19, 2017 / 8:53 pm

7. March 20, 2017 / 12:05 am

I've never heard of this brand before, but they sound great! Thanks for sharing!

8. March 20, 2017 / 12:05 am

9. March 21, 2017 / 10:14 am

This brand is really unheard-of but after having a glance at the packaging and finishing of the products, I am quite confident that these products could be an amazing addition to my beauty regimen and I will surely give them a try. Apart from that, Yves Rocher is my all-time-favorite brand.

Skinade Discount
    Love xoxo
    Kate

10. March 21, 2017 / 10:14 am

Skinade Discount
    Love xoxo
    Kate

11. March 22, 2017 / 8:23 pm

I've heard that the hot cloth cleanser is great! really should get around to trying it out. I've also have heard that the Soap and Glory hot cloth cleanser is a close dupe to the Liz Earle one. I'm really loving Garnier's skincare range at the min, it's helping my skin loads 🙂 x

astoldbykirsty.co.uk

12. March 22, 2017 / 8:23 pm

astoldbykirsty.co.uk

13. April 2, 2017 / 11:17 pm

Great review sweetie 💖 I was going to try this before but I didn't know if it was very good or not.. I'll have to try it out now. Thank you! 👏🏽

14. April 2, 2017 / 11:17 pm