Anastasia Beverly Hills X Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit!!

Okay so if you read my ABH Brand Review you’ll know I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products and Nicole Guerriero is one of the first youtubers I ever watched! I absolutely love her and her makeup skills are insaaane so of course I needed to by the ABH X Nicole Guerriero glow kit collab. Within minutes of it being released i’d ordered it and was fangirling over it on twitter!
I was so excited for it to come but had seen so many tweets about people receiving theirs smashed, so I was kinda dreading it at the same time. Guess what? Mine came smashed too! I was gutted! Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t the whole palette, just the shade ‘Glo Getter’ but when you pay £40 for a palette, you expect it all in one piece! So I was straight on the phone to the customer service and I can honestly not fault their customer service team at all!! I was on the phone for about 2 minutes while a lovely girl opened a case for me, I then simply had to email them some photos and that was it! The next day I received an email to say my new one was on the way! and two days later, it arrived in one piece!!!

I love the packaging! It’s a lovely baby pink colour and glittery like the other ABH glow kits! but how amazing is that holographic writing?! I love it!

The ABH glow kits are known for the amazing pigmentation, you need the tiniest bit of product and you’re glowing like a star! Well this one is no different! There are six different shades, all amazing different colours and insane pigmentation!
I love all the different shades in this palette, there are so many options and you could even use them as eyeshadows!! I love it!
Look at them?! How pretty are they!!
And now for the best part, swatches!!

(From Right To Left)
143, Glo Getter, Forever Lit, Day Dream, Forever Young, Kitty Kat!
My favourite shades are ‘Kitty Kat’ and ‘Forever Lit’!!

How pretty are the colours! Did you get the ABH X Nicole Guerriero glow kit?
What do you think of it?
What’s your favourite highlighter? Let me know in the comments!

1. March 26, 2017 / 7:08 pm

This looks absolutely amazing and I love the look of forever lit and kitty cat too! X

2. March 26, 2017 / 7:08 pm

3. March 26, 2017 / 7:09 pm

I have been eyeing up this palette for quite some time. After looking at these swatches I am sold! Lovely post gorgeous xo

4. March 26, 2017 / 7:09 pm

5. March 26, 2017 / 7:11 pm

This palette looks amazing! I love the glow and shimmer! I have known this brand for a while and saw products everywhere but never tried it. I really want to now! Thanks for sharing! xx Corinne

6. March 26, 2017 / 7:11 pm

7. March 26, 2017 / 7:15 pm

This is my favourite of all the ABH palettes, the colours are beautiful!

8. March 26, 2017 / 7:15 pm

This is my favourite of all the ABH palettes, the colours are beautiful!

9. March 26, 2017 / 7:22 pm

DAMN! I NEED THIS PALETTE! Ahhh it's so beautiful! I really love the shade kitty kat! They look super pigmented and I can imagine my highlight and cheekbones poppin! aha love this post girly! I'm obsessed with ABH too! xx

sami | possiblysami.com

10. March 26, 2017 / 7:22 pm

sami | possiblysami.com

11. March 26, 2017 / 7:27 pm

My heart broke for you when I saw your palette arrived smashed! So glad they sorted it out quickly for you though!
    This palette is gorgeous 😍 I need to add a glow kit to my collection!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

12. March 26, 2017 / 7:27 pm

This palette is gorgeous 😍 I need to add a glow kit to my collection!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

13. March 26, 2017 / 7:32 pm

I am SO jealous. I want this. I need this. This looks amazing and like such a high quality product! Thanks for this helpful review! x

14. March 26, 2017 / 7:32 pm

15. March 26, 2017 / 7:34 pm

I don't really wear highlighters, but I must admit that this palette is so pretty and I love the colours. Lovely post x

Sophie's Spot

16. March 26, 2017 / 7:34 pm

Sophie's Spot

17. March 26, 2017 / 7:35 pm

This is stunning! I adore the colour Forever Young. It looks beautiful x

18. March 26, 2017 / 7:35 pm

This is stunning! I adore the colour Forever Young. It looks beautiful x

19. March 26, 2017 / 7:44 pm

These shades are amazing, such a pretty palette! x

Amy | notsomousybrown.com

20. March 26, 2017 / 7:44 pm

These shades are amazing, such a pretty palette! x

Amy | notsomousybrown.com

21. March 26, 2017 / 7:52 pm

Those shades look gorgeous! And that's great that you got such good customer service!

22. March 26, 2017 / 7:52 pm

23. March 26, 2017 / 7:59 pm

Oh my god you got it I am SO jealous! It looks STUNNING and that customer service sounds amazing! When payday hits I might have to have a bit of a shop around…xx

24. March 26, 2017 / 7:59 pm

25. March 26, 2017 / 8:10 pm

The shades in this palette look so stunning, my wishlist of makeup I want just keeps growing & growing at the moment!

Ellie Xx | http://www.make-it-up.co.uk

26. March 26, 2017 / 8:10 pm

Ellie Xx | http://www.make-it-up.co.uk

27. March 26, 2017 / 8:22 pm

That is such a gorgeous palette!

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

28. March 26, 2017 / 8:22 pm

That is such a gorgeous palette!

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

29. March 26, 2017 / 8:27 pm

Oh my God these shades! These are stunning! I must get it. The packaging is super glittery and it's stunning. I love the shades day dream and kitty cat!

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

30. March 26, 2017 / 8:27 pm

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

31. April 7, 2017 / 7:44 pm

I was afraid that mine would come smashed too but luckily it was fine. I so love this palette. Xx

32. April 7, 2017 / 7:44 pm

33. April 11, 2017 / 7:50 pm

I'm obsessed!! Especially with 143, loved this review to, just came across your blog and had to follow instantly!, I'm new to blogging if you want to check out my blog I'll leave it here:)

34. April 11, 2017 / 7:50 pm

35. April 24, 2017 / 4:08 pm

How gorgeous is this palette!!? I live how shimmery and pigmented they are! I bought a glow kit and was also terrified of it smashing but luckily mine came in one piece! Its great to know they have a good customer service team and your issue was sorted out asap!

Francesca | Mylifeinrosetintedglasses.com

36. April 24, 2017 / 4:08 pm

Francesca | Mylifeinrosetintedglasses.com

37. May 20, 2017 / 8:00 pm

Wow they've had a real problem with them arriving broken huh? I wonder how much stock they've lost! But the palette is beautiful, especially 'Forever Lit', I think that's my favourite. 🙂

38. May 20, 2017 / 8:00 pm