So, it’s that time of the month again where I am sat wondering, where the hell did march go?! This year is going so quick, I feel like I can’t keep up! I can’t believe it is April already, it feels like yesterday that I was sat writing my February round up! *queue monthly roundup catchphrase* March hasn’t been a bad month, but it hasn’t been amazing either!
March has actually been quite good to me in some ways!
So, where do I start?! This month hasn’t been too good health or weight loss wise! With a million and one trips back and forth the doctors coming away with a whole new set of tablets (That cost £8.40 per box. WTF?!?!) and still not knowing what is wrong with me, I haven’t been in the mood to sit and eat some carrots! Kinder Buenos have been my best friend this month and although it is good to have cheat days on a diet, I don’t think a cheat month is acceptable haha! I definitely need to get back into a routine ASAP!
Another quite bad thing that happened this month, I went back to college! I’ve been off college for a few weeks due to being sick and had to go back the end of this month. I hate it, I honestly hate it! I’ve loved fashion and fashion design for as long as I can remember and this course has made me absolutely despise it! and to put it bluntly, I don’t think college would be anywhere near as bad if the teachers weren’t gobshites! I used to love going to college, but this year I couldn’t think of anything worse! But mama didn’t raise a quitter and since I only have less than 8 weeks left and have already passed the majority of the course, I may as well finish it! But I did only go back for one day before we broke up for Easter, which means I have three weeks to dedicate to getting my blog where I want it, yay!
This month I have also enjoyed a few days and nights out with my friends! I’ve got some of the best friends in the world and I looooove or nights out / nights in!!
I’ve also made a fab new group of girl friends! They’re all bloggers and I love our group chat! We chat about anything and everything and it is so nice to have people who will be supportive and give you honest advice! I just wish we all lived closer!!
March has also been the month where I worked a lot of hours in work, but spent the money before I got paid! I definitely need a spending ban sometime soon, I impulse buy all the time and I definitely do not need or wear 90% of the things I buy!!
But another good thing from this month is we booked more holidays! I said I wanted to travel
more and we are! But we’re going places we have already been! We’ve booked Amsterdam again for June and December! and we’re going to Benalmadena in August, Amsterdam is one of my favourite places ever and I am so excited to take Charlie to Benalmadena! I went there most years when I was growing up, a lot of my greatest memories are there!
I haven’t got many favourites this month, mostly because i’ve spent 90% of my time in work and the other 10% sleeping so I haven’t done much! But I have been loving my new kindle! I love reading but haven’t done it for years! It was something I really wanted to get back into so I bought myself a kindle, I’m currently reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes at the moment, I am loving it!
Another thing I have been loving this month is the song ‘Safe Inside’ by James Arthur, don’t ask why because I honestly don’t know. I could just listen to it on repeat for hours, it is just beautiful haha!
and of course, we can’t forget the absolute gorgeous glow kit from the ABH x Nicole Guerriero collab! I absolutely love it, it’s gives you a glow the gods could see! You can see my full review on it here!
I’m going to start setting myself some goals for the month ahead in my roundup posts, I think if I tell people I am going to do it I will actually be motivated to get it done hahaha!
So, my goals for April are;
1 – Get ahead on college work
2 – Stay into a routine with my blog, stop leaving everything until last minute!!
3 – SAVE MONEY !!!
4 – Get back into my slimming world routine and carry on losing them lbs!!
check back next month to see if I stuck to them hahaha!
So, how was your March? do you have any goals for April?
Let me know in the comments!!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media to keep up to date!