Top 20 Under £20!!

My Top 10 Under £10 post went down amazingly, it’s definitely my most popular post and even though I posted it in January, it still gets viewed daily! So I thought, why not do another one? Only this time more products and a wider price range, because even though we love things at a really affordable price sometimes a few extra pound means a lot better quality! So, lets get into my top 20 products under £20! This posts gonna be a long one so get a cuppa and get comfy!

Lets start with face products!

Trying new foundations is something I am always doing, I have quite oily skin and still haven’t found my perfect foundation but i’ve found a few contenders! I seen a tweet on twitter and someone had put little blobs of lots of different foundations on paper and left it for 8 hours to see which had the least oil excess! Out of them all (even the high end ones!) The Skin Luminizer Miracle foundation by MaxFactor was the one with the least oil in! So of course, I had to try it! I was actually really shocked with how long it lasted! It got the ultimate test on Saturday, I applied it at 10am and was out all day with my friends in the beer garden. I then went to work at 8pm (I never topped anything up) and when I got home from work at 7am the next day I still had foundation on?!?! When I went to work at 8pm my face was still perfect, which I was shocked at because my foundation normally starts separating at least two hours after I apply it! I didn’t look like I had a greasy forehead either! I’d say around 11pm when I was in work was when I started to notice the foundation separating on my chin and then a few hours later my forehead looked a little bit oily, but still it was just over 12 hours before the foundation oxidised and on my skin, that’s a miracle! So if you want a cheap long lasting foundation, MaxFactor is the one! (£11.99)

The next foundation is my Milani 2-in-1 Conceal and Perfect foundation! This is my foundation for when i’m going out and have fake tanned, hence why it is darker hahaha! I love this foundation because it makes it through nights out at the club and I don’t come home looking like an absolute oily mess, bonus! and it says what it does it ‘conceals and perfects’! (£13)

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer is a concealer I’ve had for a while, it’s a really thick full coverage concealer – which I love! But it also lasts a long time too, it doesn’t separate quickly and it doesn’t make my under eyes look dry and patchy! (£18)

Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer is my absolute favourite concealer for cleaning up my eyebrows, I use the lighter shade underneath first and then go around the full brow with the more yellow toned shade! It blends out so easily and has the perfect amount of coverage! I also love this concealer for cleaning up a cut crease eye look / prepping the lid for glitter! I’m not a fan of cream concealers under my eyes so I don’t know what it’s like in that department but for everything else, it’s amazing! (£10)

I don’t know if it’s in my head or if setting sprays actually work but my face seems to stay in place a lot longer whenever I use a setting spray! My favourite is the Mac Fix + Setting Spray, it’s so hydrating and dries super quickly which is a must!! (£18)

No7 Dual Bronzer has been my go to bronzer for as long as I can remember! It’s the first bronzer my mum has ever bought me and I always finding myself buying it over and over again! I love a glowy look and this has the perfect amount of shimmer to it! Although it does look kinda orange on this picture, I promise it isn’t! (£12)

I’d heard about Laura Geller Gilded Honey illuminator for aaages before I actually caved in and bought it, but i’m a sucker for highlighters so I couldn’t resist! I love a natural highlight and this is just that! It’s the perfect shade for my skin tone and I am honestly so impressed with it! (£16.50)

Again with the Mary – loumanizer from The Balm! I have the Loumanizer sisters palette but Mary Lou is by far my favourite and the only shade that suits my skintone! It is sooo good, honestly it is just as good as some of my higher end highlights! (£19.99)

Okay so Shadow Switch isn’t a makeup product but I just had to include it and technically it is a makeup accessory! I did do a full review on Shadow Switch which you can read here! I absolutely love it, it’s a dry brush cleaner so that you can literally switch shadows! It’s a staple in my makeup bag and I often wonder what I ever did without it!! (£5.99)

I love the Morphe 06pc powder palette, it has all the shades in to do your whole face! The powders are so soft and do not look cakey at all! I use a mix of the first two shades on the top row to bake my under eyes and they blend away so easily! It’s basically a cheaper version of the ABH contour kit, you’re welcome!! (£18.50)

I had to include this I Heart Makeup ‘blushing hearts’ blush! For the price of it, the quality is amazing!! I love it! You can read my comparison of this blush and the Too Faced version here!  (£4.99)

My favourite part of doing my makeup is doing my mascara, weird I know! But i’m obsessed with long lashes and I love how much mascara can change a look!! My all time favourite mascara is definitely the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, I literally look like I have fake eyelashes on when I wear this! It makes my eyelashes look so long and thick! Just trust me, try it! (£19)
Soap and Glory Thick & Fast mascara is also one of my favourite mascaras, I mainly use this on my bottom lashes as it has a perfect skinny brush! But I also love this mascara for when I’m having a more natural makeup day as it doesn’t make my lashes look overly spiderly or in your face! (£10.50)
I also love ‘Lights Camera Lashes by Tarte! I’m not a fan of the ‘Opening Act’ primer but the actual mascara is so good! It makes my lashes look really curled which I love! (£18)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow has been my go to eyebrow product since I bought it, it’s waterproof / smudge proof and your brows look on fleek all day! It’s so easy to apply which makes doing your brows so easy, It’s amazing! (£21)
Neutral eyeshadow palettes are my absolute favourite! I absolutely love this one by Morphe, it’s the 12nb palette and I just love the size of it! It’s quite a small size so it is perfect for travelling but it has all the colours in to create a million different eye looks! Morphe shadows are so pigmented and for the price, It’s amazing! (£13)
I’m obsessed with liquid lipsticks, but I also love a good old glossy lipstick too! This one by Tarte is one of my favourites! It’s made with coconut oil so you can imagine how moisturising it is! but it also has amazing colour pay off, this one is in the shade Rosy Mauve!
Now I got my lipstick in a set from Tarte a while a go but you can get it here with a lip primer! (£21)
Mac Soar lipliner is my go to lipliner no matter what lipstick i’m wearing! It’s so smooth to apply and so natural looking, I love it! (£13)
Now if you read my Battle of the liquid lipsticks post recently you’ll know how much I love the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks! The formula of these lipsticks are by far my favourite, they are so matte yet not drying on the lips at all! It is the most long lasting liquid lipstick that I have tried! (£16)
Again, I mentioned this MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in my Battle of the liquid lipsticks post and I love the applicator that comes with it, it makes it so easy to apply! Even though these matte liquid lips can be a little drying the colour pay off is insane and they last all day! (£17.50)

So, there we go! There is my Top 20 products that are under £20!
Do you have any products that you absolutely love and are under £20?
 Let me know in the comments!

1. April 9, 2017 / 7:14 pm

Such amazing products! I really want to try the Milani foundation, it sounds amazing!
    Claire xo

2. April 9, 2017 / 7:14 pm

Claire xo

3. April 9, 2017 / 7:16 pm

Such an informative post, Melissa, thank you so much! I'm on a tight budget myself with little to spend on makeup, so knowing what's worth it and what's not is invaluable! I love the sound of the Milani foundation!

Abbey 😍 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

4. April 9, 2017 / 7:16 pm

Abbey 😍 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

5. April 9, 2017 / 7:18 pm

Such a good post! I really want the better than sex mascara, might treat myself on payday 👌🏻
    B x

6. April 9, 2017 / 7:18 pm

B x

7. April 9, 2017 / 7:18 pm

I really want to try the MAC primer so I might give it a go – everything looks so beautiful x

Claire | clairesyear.com

8. April 9, 2017 / 7:18 pm

Claire | clairesyear.com

9. April 9, 2017 / 7:21 pm

I love this blog post, it's so helpful! I always think that about the Mac setting spray too…x

10. April 9, 2017 / 7:21 pm

11. April 9, 2017 / 7:22 pm

Great post! I love that you shared products that would be affordable and in most peoples' price range. I really love how you share some of the “higher ends” but found a product that they offer that isn't at an outrageous price. Most of my tops that are inexpensive would be drug store brands such as Revlon, Maybelline, and ELF!

12. April 9, 2017 / 7:22 pm

13. April 9, 2017 / 7:25 pm

I literally nearly purchased the Laura Geller highlighter the other day but I couldn't decide which shade! This one looks beautiful in your photo, I think I'll have to be getting it pay day! I've also been meaning to try the mac retro liquid lipsticks for ages as they sound great. Thanks for sharing, all the products sound fab :).

Ellie Xx | http://www.make-it-up.co.uk

14. April 9, 2017 / 7:25 pm

Ellie Xx | http://www.make-it-up.co.uk

15. April 9, 2017 / 7:27 pm

Makeup Revolution is my absolute fav! It is so cheap but so good! I love the hear blush! I have so many of these! xx Corinne

16. April 9, 2017 / 7:27 pm

17. April 9, 2017 / 7:27 pm

Such a great post! I love gilded honey and Mary Lou too they're both so gorgeous on the skin. I'm a huge fan of kick ass concealer for around the brows it's perfect for getting a good shape. You've definitely made me wanna go update my makeup collection now!
    C x

18. April 9, 2017 / 7:27 pm

C x

19. Anonymous
    April 9, 2017 / 7:29 pm

This is a great post and so good to get un filered reviews on different products based on the main factor-price! #bloggerstribe pam from http://www.pamsbakeandbabyblog.com

20. Anonymous
    April 9, 2017 / 7:29 pm

21. April 9, 2017 / 7:37 pm

I like Soap & Glory as they are cruelty free. I am yet to try their make up bt their skincare is awesome!

Helen
    Tea in the Tub

22. April 9, 2017 / 7:37 pm

Helen
    Tea in the Tub

23. April 9, 2017 / 7:45 pm

I've been eyeing up that Milani foundation for ages now and I love that it's a two in one concealer too. I'll definitely have to give it a go now. X

Kate// itskaterose.com

24. April 9, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Kate// itskaterose.com

25. April 9, 2017 / 7:48 pm

I'm a massive fan of the Jeffree star lipsticks, the kick ass concealer has also recently become one of my favourites! Also the shadow switch is amazing to x

26. April 9, 2017 / 7:48 pm

27. April 9, 2017 / 7:54 pm

These are some amazing products, a few of my faves made it into the list! Set myself a challenge last week to find my 10 faves under £10 and its been a challenge so well done for finding so many amazing things!

Laura xo

28. April 9, 2017 / 7:54 pm

Laura xo

29. April 9, 2017 / 8:01 pm

You've mentioned some of my favourite products here! Love love love the too faced mascara, mary lou-manizer and morphe palettes! My favourite morphe is the 35B, a little bit more than £20 but super versatile 😍

http://www.hayleyrfearnley.wordpress.com x

30. April 9, 2017 / 8:01 pm

http://www.hayleyrfearnley.wordpress.com x

31. April 9, 2017 / 9:18 pm

So many amazing products! Brilliant how they are all under £20 too! Xx

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

32. April 9, 2017 / 9:18 pm

So many amazing products! Brilliant how they are all under £20 too! Xx

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

33. April 10, 2017 / 12:47 pm

I've been looking for a good concealer for around my brows and especially for a cut crease, I'm not sure liquid concealers are too good for that kinda thing so I'm TOTALLY gonna pick that one up! And I can't stop thinking about how pretty the Laura Geller highlighter is!

34. April 10, 2017 / 12:47 pm

35. April 10, 2017 / 5:10 pm

I need to try out this concealer 😍 Especially because it's also under £20 ❤️

poppymayy.co.uk

36. April 10, 2017 / 5:10 pm

I need to try out this concealer 😍 Especially because it's also under £20 ❤️

poppymayy.co.uk

37. April 10, 2017 / 7:43 pm

I'm still yet to try out the dip brow, I will eventually buy it haha!! So many good products under £20!!
    Nicole xx
    Nicoleannx.co.uk

38. April 10, 2017 / 7:43 pm

Nicole xx
    Nicoleannx.co.uk

39. April 10, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Such a great post I found it so useful! I love seeing posts like these because these products are more affordable! The Mac fixing spray is something I need to try I don't understand why I haven't tried it yet?!

40. April 10, 2017 / 8:56 pm

41. April 11, 2017 / 3:06 pm

Such a great informative post! What's the shade of the Jeffree star liquid lipstick?

42. April 11, 2017 / 3:06 pm

43. April 12, 2017 / 11:08 am

Love this! Kick Ass Concealer is my favourite thing in the world! x

44. April 12, 2017 / 11:08 am

Love this! Kick Ass Concealer is my favourite thing in the world! x

45. April 12, 2017 / 11:20 am

Love the 20 under £20 idea, I always forget that some of these higher end products are under £20. I need to get my hands on the better than sex mascara!

Danielle xx
    | Danielle Levy |

46. April 12, 2017 / 11:20 am

Danielle xx
    | Danielle Levy |

47. April 12, 2017 / 2:05 pm

Omg Melissa! That Morphe palette looks amazing. I mean, all those products do! I've heard so, so much about the Too Faced better than sex mascara and I really want to try it. I love their packaging too, it's so cute and pretty! Lovely post! xx

sami | possiblysami.com

48. April 12, 2017 / 2:05 pm

sami | possiblysami.com

49. April 12, 2017 / 3:01 pm

Loads of great stuff here! And £20 is a good middle-of-the-road price for decent beauty products. Thanks for sharing ! x

50. April 12, 2017 / 3:01 pm

51. April 12, 2017 / 3:04 pm

i really want to try the better than sex mascara! i love soar lipliner to!

52. April 12, 2017 / 3:04 pm

i really want to try the better than sex mascara! i love soar lipliner to!

53. April 12, 2017 / 4:35 pm

Mac Fix+ is amazing cannot believe I didn't get it ages ago! And I love the Mophe palettes, they have a lot of shades for the price x

54. April 12, 2017 / 4:35 pm

55. April 12, 2017 / 5:31 pm

Some amazing products you've chosen! A few I've tried already, may have to try the max factor foundation!

Olivia / describingolivia.com

56. April 12, 2017 / 5:31 pm

Olivia / describingolivia.com

57. April 13, 2017 / 9:17 pm

I couldn't live without my dip brow either, i literally use it for my brow everyday!

58. April 13, 2017 / 9:17 pm

59. April 25, 2017 / 11:01 am

Love this post. Especially for the Skin Luminizer Miracle foundation by MaxFactor. I have combination skin and it gets very oily on my nose. I'm using a matte foundation which stays pretty well on my skin, I set it with pressed powder, but my nose – especially the tip – is a total disaster! After 3 hours it gets so shiny and not even with primer it will work.

The Morphe palette is so beautiful *

60. April 25, 2017 / 11:01 am

The Morphe palette is so beautiful *

61. May 17, 2017 / 6:56 pm

I love the look of the heart blush! I have the Unicorn Heart highlighter that's similar and it's so pretty!

These are really good picks, so thanks for sharing!

Beccah xx
    thehonestolive.com

62. May 17, 2017 / 6:56 pm

These are really good picks, so thanks for sharing!

Beccah xx