50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked Tag

So I was tagged by one of my gorg friends Jess To do the 50 questions you’ve never been asked tag, I love the idea of this because it lets you get to know me a little bit more and I love reading other peoples posts like this because I’m so nosey! Let’s get straight into it!

1) Whats your favourite candle scent?
This red berries candle from Ikea, it’s my favourite thing in the world and I definitely don’t have 12 backups in a draw for when they run out. lol.

2) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?

Rihanna or Kim Kardashian, absolute queens.

3) What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?

hmmm, I don’t know! Justin Bieber maybe?

4) How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?

I’d like to be around 24/25!

5) Do you know a hoarder?

Does myself count?! I’m too scared to throw anything away incase I need it in the future haha!

6) Can you do the splits?

I used to be able to but not any more!

7) How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?

I have no idea! Maybe like 5 or 6?

8) How many oceans have you swam in?

I don’t know, but quite a few! I looove swimming in the ocean!

9) How many countries have you visited?

Errrrm, Spain, Wales, France, Holland, Scotland, Turkey and America, 7!

10) Is anyone in your family in the army?

Nope

11) What would you name your daughter if you had one?

I looooove the names Sophia and Jade!

12) What would you name your son if you had one?

I love Noah or Frankie for a boy!

13) What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?

I got a U in A Level maths hahahaha, I absolutely hated the subject and didn’t get along with the teacher but it was too late in the year for me to change subjects so I just stopped going to the classes! I sat the exam though and got 40 out of 300 so at least I got some marks considering I knew absolutely nothing ahaha!

14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?

Suite Life Of Zac and Cody!

15) What did you dress up as for halloween when you were 8?

I always made my own costumes when I was little, so probably some sort of punk witch with a failed attempt of a smokey eye!

16) Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?

I’ve read Hunger Games, but none of the Harry Potter or Twilight books!

17) Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?

British, I love my scouse accent!

18)  Did your mother go to university?

Nope!

19) Are your grandparents still married?

Yep, 40+ Years <3

20) Have you ever taken karate lessons?

Nope! I have done Thai Boxing though!

21) Do you know who kermit the frog is?

Yep

22) What was the first amusement park you went to?

Probably Gullivers World or Camelot haha!

23) What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?

I’m currently learning Spanish and I would looove to learn Italian!

24) Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?

Grey

25) Is your father bald?

My Dad died when I was 9, but no he wasn’t bald<3

26) Do you know any triplets?

Nope!

27) Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?

I’ve never seen The Notebook so I guess Titanic!

28) Have you ever had Indian food?

Loooove Indian food!

29) What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?

hmm Casa Italia or Miller and Carter!

30) Have you ever been to Nandos?

I practically live in Nandos

31) Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)

Nope

32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?

Liam

33) If you have a nickname what is it?

Mel / Lissa / Fathead

34) Who’s your favourite person in the world?

My Mum

35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?

100000000% city

36) Can you whistle?

Pathetically yeah ahahaha

37) Do you sleep with a nightlight?

Nope

38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?

Nope

40) What medical conditions do you have?

No idea, In the process of finding out haha!

41) How many times have you been to hospital?

A lot more than i’d like to have been!

42) Have you ever seen finding nemo?

Yep

43) Where do you buy your jeans?

New Look or MissGuided

44) What’s the last compliment you got?

Katie said she loved her drawing and that I was talented, that made my week!

45) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?

Nope, Never!

46) What flavour tea do you enjoy?

Just normal tea! Very milky & two sugars! hahahaa

47) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

Too many….

48) What religion will you raise your children to practice?

I was raised Catholic but I don’t believe in any of it so I wouldn’t force any religion on them until they’re old enough to make their own decisions!

49) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?

About 8/9 🙁

50) Why do you have a blog?

Because I love having my own little part of the internet where I can talk about anything I want & make new friends from all over the world!

So I hope you enjoyed!

I tag, MelinaCharlCarolineKatieZoe
and of course anyone else who would like to do the tag!

1. June 18, 2017 / 6:43 pm

Fathead is your nickname?! Whaaaat haha!
    Also a Miller & Carter has just opened up by us, im hoping they have good veggie options as I really want to try it!
    It was nice learning more about you lovely 💛

2. June 18, 2017 / 6:43 pm

Fathead is your nickname?! Whaaaat haha!
    It was nice learning more about you lovely 💛

3. June 18, 2017 / 6:56 pm

I loved this, the maths grad answer I felt like you were writing about me for a second. Can't wait to do this, thanks for the tag 🙂

4. June 18, 2017 / 6:56 pm

5. June 18, 2017 / 6:56 pm

My family is from England so whenever we go there I'm like “NANDO'S. NOW.” Hahaha cute tag! I love the name Liam!

Amanda | thebeautypanda.com

6. June 18, 2017 / 6:56 pm

Amanda | thebeautypanda.com

7. June 18, 2017 / 7:32 pm

This is a lovely tag. 50 questions to get to know you better!, yeah! 🙂 I have swam in few oceans too. Two actually ahah. And funny thing, I always remember my dream in the morning even if some times, I wish I would not ahah! xx corinne

8. June 18, 2017 / 7:32 pm

9. June 18, 2017 / 7:41 pm

I also think this is a great way of getting to know someone. Thanks for sharing!

10. June 18, 2017 / 7:41 pm

11. June 18, 2017 / 7:53 pm

I used to adore the Suite Life of Zack and Cody so much! And by the way, you have to watch the Notebook, it's in my top 5 favourite movies – it's amazing x
    Claire | clairesyear.com

12. June 18, 2017 / 7:53 pm

Claire | clairesyear.com

13. June 18, 2017 / 7:58 pm

I loveeee these kinds of post so much! I find them super interesting, probably because I'm so nosey! But i also love identifying what characteristics we share! I love that your nickname is fathead lmaoooo!!

whatevawears.co.uk

14. June 18, 2017 / 7:58 pm

whatevawears.co.uk

15. June 18, 2017 / 8:00 pm

Aww my dad is up on his cloud too, I hope fathers day wasn't too hard.
    That's pretty good getting 40 marks on a level maths without going to class! I think I would have just cried!

16. June 18, 2017 / 8:00 pm

Aww my dad is up on his cloud too, I hope fathers day wasn't too hard.

17. June 18, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Loved this post! Was really fun to read and get to know you as a blogger! Love these tag posts!

Megan Beth
    xx

18. June 18, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Megan Beth
    xx

19. June 20, 2017 / 1:39 pm

Loved this post such a fun idea. I agree with 48, that is how I was raised and more than likely I'll also raise my children that way. I've never been to Nando's�� xx

20. June 20, 2017 / 1:39 pm

21. June 24, 2017 / 12:17 pm

I love these sort of posts, I really enjoy both writing and reading them! I love how random these questions are. question 16) gurlll how have you not read any of the HP series?!

sophia xo // sophiaaaxo.com