Amsterdam Travel Diary #2

So, at the end of June we went to Amsterdam for a few days for Charlies birthday! We didn’t have much planned as we just wanted to chill for a few days after doing so much overtime in work!

We had the best time, even though it rained every day!!

Making Charlie test out spots for my outfit posts, which was annoying because his pictures always turned out better than mine hahaha!!

You can see what I wore in Amsterdam here!!!

Amsterdam is still pretty in the pouring rain!

We had the most relaxed few days looking around the shops and going to the coffeeshops, we’ve already been before so we didn’t want to do any of the touristy stuff again! Amsterdam is one of my favourite places and i’m so excited to go back in December!

Have you ever been to Amsterdam? What was your favourite part? Let me know in the comments!

1. abbeylouisarose
    July 9, 2017 / 7:04 pm

I really love photo diaries, pictures speak a thousand words! Such a good idea to get your BF to try out the outfit photo backgrounds before you do, why hadn’t I thought of that?? Amsterdam looks like a fantastic city to explore! Thanks for sharing!

Abbey 🌻 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

2. July 9, 2017 / 7:11 pm

I’ve never been to Amsterdam myself, but I’ve always wanted to go! It isn’t far from England so it would be the perfect holiday destination without travelling too far, and your photos show just that. I love that you were able to relax, as well as get in a few essential blogging photos, haha! Sounds like you had a great time. X

3. July 9, 2017 / 7:15 pm

As mentioned in your presvious Amsterdam post, we’ve just come from there and we really loved the museums and the intriguing red light district. Glad you had fun despite the rain!

Jessica & James | foodandbaker.co.uk / foodandbakertravels.co.uk

4. July 9, 2017 / 7:18 pm

GIRL!!! You went Amsterdam!! I swear everybody has been there except me!! I’m missing out omg aha but I hope you both had a wonderful time. Your pictures look amazing and make me want to go there so bad! xx

Sami // samiyah.co.uk

5. July 9, 2017 / 7:18 pm

Amsterdam looks amazing, everyone seems to go there, and these pictures are making me want to join them!

6. July 9, 2017 / 7:26 pm

You both look like you had an amazing time! I’d love to visit Amsterdam. So funny how you got Charlie to test out photo spots, that’s a real blogger for you!! xx

7. July 9, 2017 / 7:30 pm

I’ve never been to Amsterdam but it looks awesome. I have always wanted to go. Glad you had a great time even in the rain!

8. July 9, 2017 / 7:40 pm

These photos are great, and they make me want to go to Amsterdam more than i already do (which is a lot!) Glad you had a good time x

9. July 9, 2017 / 7:45 pm

These are great photos, and I’m glad to hear you had a great time despite the rain! I love the photo of rainy Amsterdam – beautiful. I recently had a layover at the Amsterdam airport and it was painful not being able to get out and explore! I’ve never been. I’m jealous you’re going back again in December!

Jaycee | anthropolojay.com

10. July 9, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Looks like you had a lovely time! I barely saw Amsterdam when I went, so I really enjoyed seeing your brilliant photo diary! Glad you had a wonderful time! X

Victoria | VictoriaaHelenn

11. July 9, 2017 / 8:07 pm

I recently went to Amsterdam myself! I loved it and it looks like you had so much fun x