August To Do List!

I love setting goals for the month, I tend to actually do them if i’ve wrote them out haha! It makes me feel like I’m actually organised for once and since i’ve slacked (a lot) in the blogging department lately, I thought where else better to put them than on my blog? I was gonna come back with a July roundup but tbh not much happened so it would be boring haha! Anyway, these are my goals for August!

1. Have fun & Explore More!
    • Go out with Charlie, My Mum, Liam, Friends, anyone! Just get out the house more and explore while I still have the free time to!
  2. Take Better Blog Photos.
    • This past month I’ve been actually putting more time and effort into my blog photos and not just rushed them and I can’t believe the difference it makes! This month I want to carry on with that and get even more creative with my flat lays!
  3. Get More Creative With My Blog.
    • There are a lot of new posts I want to write on my blog, from book reviews to more makeup posts, it’s finally time to do them and not worry whether they’re good enough!
  4. Stick To My Diet.
    • I’ve been saying this every month for like the past few years, but yeah I actually really want to stick to my diet and get healthy again!
  5. Read More!
    • The past month I’ve started reading again and I forgot how much I loved it! At the moment I only read while I’m in work so I’d like to start spending less time on my phone at home and more time reading!
  6. Post Regularly on Instagram.
    • I forget about Instagram quicker than I run out of work at the end of my shift – that’s pretty fast. I need to get into a routine with Instagram and remember to post!
  7. Drink More Water.
    • McDonalds Coke and Starbucks Double Caramel Iced Mocha’s aren’t going to make me skinny – unfortunately.
  8. Do My Makeup More!!
    • I’ve got a lot of makeup and I hardly use it! I need to make more of an effort to wear it more, as I love doing my makeup!
  9. Start Planning Blogmas.
    • Okay, I know it’s only August but i’m trying to get more organised. I planned to attempt Blogmas last year and didn’t even do one day, I left it too last minute and got too overwhelmed trying to do all the posts. I’m gonna be well prepared this year and smash blogmas!
  10. Don’t Miss An Upload Day!
    • I’ve been so bad at posting this past month and I’ve finished college and got set shifts in work, so I don’t have an excuse! I’m excited to get back into my blog and glad I’ve got all my motivation back, I’ve missed it!

So, that’s it! Thats what is on my to do list for August! They shouldn’t be too hard and hopefully when next months come around I’ll have achieved them all!

What’s on your to do list for August? Let me know in the comments!

1. August 2, 2017 / 7:11 pm

I loveee the sound of your to-do list mainly because there are a few things that I can relate to and need to get done! I definitely need to work on my blog and try take more pictures and improve my photography! Every time I come here to read your posts, I’m in awe because of your blog. It’s just soooo pretty my love! xx

sami // samiyah.co.uk

2. abbeylouisarose
    August 2, 2017 / 7:13 pm

Sounds like you have some really well thought out goals here! It’s always fun to get creative and expand the topics that your blog touches on, I can’t wait to see where this takes you! I’ve been loving reading lately too, it’s such a great way to spend a few hours! Best of luck with your to do list! You’ll smash it!

Abbey 🎀 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

3. Kayleigh Zara
    August 2, 2017 / 7:22 pm

This is a great to do list for the month! I hope you smash it and achieve everything that you want to! I’m also working on my Blogmas content too x

Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

4. August 2, 2017 / 7:27 pm

One of my goals is to get Blogmas sorted too! I’ve had it all planned out for about a month and I’ve written 2 posts, but I really need to get more done (it’s already stressing me out). Good luck with your goals!

5. August 2, 2017 / 7:36 pm

Really great to-do list ! I need to start doing these myself, but find them impossible to stick to ! Hopefully you stick to these goals and are pleased with the result ! <3 x

Imaan | theaugustclause.com

6. notsomousybrown
    August 2, 2017 / 7:38 pm

These are brilliant goals and I especially like your blogging goals, good luck with them all! x

Amy | notsomousybrown.com

7. August 2, 2017 / 7:51 pm

These are such lovely goals for next month and I sure you will smash them! I will certianly be joing you with the “stick to a diet” one haha – I desperately need to do that hahaa x
    Claire | clairesyear.com

8. August 2, 2017 / 7:51 pm

I think I need to take a page out of your book and start planning blogmas! These all sound like such great goals to go for and I hope you do well with them!

Ellie

9. corinneandkirsty
    August 2, 2017 / 7:52 pm

For the water & diet part I find that writing down what I eat and drink helps a lot 🙂
    You list looks a lot like mine, I need to get out more and get back to instagram when I still have the time ^^

Kirsty

10. August 3, 2017 / 8:46 am

Such a great post! Some pretty good goals there! Wishing you the best of luck girl! the water one is so hard for me to do because l can go ages without food or drink🙈but l am hoping to change that too!💕

11. Laura
    August 7, 2017 / 9:02 pm

Drinking more water is something I should add to my list for sure! Thanks for the reminder! x
    Lauraconteur ♥