So, one of my best friends Laura tagged me to Vogue’s 73 questions tag! I’ve been wanting to do this tag since I first seen it, I think it is such a good way for people to get to know you a little bit more! I’m actually a huge fan of Vogue, I’ve had a subscription and being collecting it since May 2012! So you can imagine the stack of them I have! Anyway, onto the questions!
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
Going on holiday with Charlie, My Mum & My Brother! We had the best time and it was nice to just chill!
ALSO I booked to go down to Laura’s with the girls next month! I’m finally gonna meet my bestfriends aaah!
(thats two things but oh well hahaha)
2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
Finishing college! At one point I thought i’d never get through it, so to complete and pass my diploma in art was definitely an achievement!
3. What’s the best thing ever?
Vodka, Reality Tv and Drake
4. What’s your favourite season?
I love Summer but I’m definitely a Winter baby!
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
Yes!! I looooooove big cities! Small towns and the countryside just isn’t for me!
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
I don’t eat ice cream much but caramel cornettos are my favourite!
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
most of the time no
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
Chocolate cake or Melted chocolate and Strawberries!
10. Cake or Pie?
11. What’s your least favourite food?
I’m such a fussy eater so I have like 10 million foods that I hate but the absolute worst is Onions
ew ew ew
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
Curry Sauce! (Is that even a condiment? Idk)
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Normally nothing but if Charlies making breakfast I have scrambled egg on toast!
14. What’s your favourite colour?
Black & Turquoise
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
I wore a black two piece!
16. Blow dry or air dry?
Blow Dry! I don’t like how my hair dries naturally!
17. Do you think you’re strong?
I’ve been through a lot of shit so I would say Yes, I am fairly strong both mentally and physically!
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
Kim Kardashian or Nicole Guerriero!
19. When was the last time you cried?
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
My gals in our group chat
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
Shani Grimmond and Michael Finch, they’re hilarious!
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
No I haven’t, thankfully!
24. Favourite country you visited?
25. Last country you visited?
26. Country you wish to visit?
Thailand or Japan!
27. First pet?
28. Favourite Disney animal?
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Tomorrow is Sunday so absolutely nothing!
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
Meeting my girls in September & going back to Amsterdam in December!
31. What book are you reading right now?
Paige Toon – The Sun in Her Eyes!
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
The Hunger Games!
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
Vodka Red Bull
35. What’s your favourite cocktail?
A Long Island Iced Tea and a Woo Woo!
36. What would you order at a McDonald’s drive thru?
A plain double cheese burger, six nuggets and a large coke!
With Curry sauce for my nuggets!
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
I still have a lot of things from my childhood, my favourite is the paintings me and my dad started together!
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
I’m currently loving Teen Mom UK!
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
Me Before You & Miss You Already made me absolutely sob my heart out! I’ve watched them both about 10 times and I still proper ugly cry every time I watch them!
40. What do you miss the most?
41. What’s something you can’t do?
Keep my mouth shut, I’ll argue with absolutely anything / anyone if it’s something I feel strongly about!
42. What are your nicknames?
Liss, Mel, Yom, Fat Head (thanks Charlie x)
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
Charlie & the girls group chat, theres never a night without a laugh from that chat!
44. Heels or flats?
Flats, I live in slides or trainers!
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Me & My bestfriend spoke about how much we’d love to go to New York, half an hour later it was fully planned and booked!
46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
Go to university!
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
Starting my blog and sticking to it
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
For as long as I can remember I’ve wanted to be a fashion designer!
49. Dogs or Cats?
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
The less you care, the happier you will be
51. Bath or Shower?
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Beach house, always!
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
Yankee Candle – Soft Blanket!
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
Travelling around the world, particularly Australia / Asia.
55. Are you messy or neat?
I’m the messiest person you’ll ever meet
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Check my phone
57. What do you have for breakfast?
I never eat breakfast
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Check my phone
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I’d love to be able to sing!
60. What’s your favourite pizza?
I don’t like pizza!
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
(Laura and Katies answer to this was SO cute but my fellas awkward and doesn’t have a middle name so I can only tell you mine in two words, ha)
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My Brother, Liam
63. At what age were you happiest?
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
Dairy Milk Wholenut (fave thing ever)
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
My bedroom but I wish I could drive because the Beach is my happy place
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
the letter I got back from the doctor
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Plan blog posts or read!
68. What are you listening to right now?
I have a playlist called “boyf” which is all Drake songs hahaha, so I have that playlist on and currently Forever is playing!
69. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Hummus, the texture of it is just so weird. I’m such a fussy eater hahaha
71. Starter or dessert?
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
73. What is the furthest you have been from home?
and anyone else who wants to do this tag!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media to keep up to date!