What I Wore: Benalmadena

So in the middle of August I went to Benalmadena for 10 days and I thought i’d show you what I wore! I love doing these outfit posts!

Even though we went for 10 days, there are only 6 outfits in this post! We went the beach on our first day which resulted in us all being extremely sunburnt (even though we topped up factor 50 all day) so the first few days were spent in the apartment trying to ease the swelling and the pain hahaha!!

Outfit #1 / Top – Primark / Skirt – Primark  / Sliders – Adidas

Outfit #2 /  Top – Missguided / Skirt – Primark / Sliders – Adidas

Outfit #3 / Dress – A small local boutique / Sandals – Miss Pap

Outfit #4 / Top – Missguided / Trousers – Boohoo / Sandals – Miss Pap

Outfit #5 / Top – Missguided / Skirt – Missguided / Sandals – Miss Pap

Outfit #6 / Top – Primark / Shorts -Asos

So, thats what I wore while on my hols! My hair makes me laugh in these photos because even though I straightened it everyday, it instantly went frizzy because of the humidity!!

What’s your staple piece of clothing to take on holiday? Let me know in the comments!

1. luxblush
    September 3, 2017 / 8:07 pm

I hope you had a great time! Every outfit looks gorgeous!xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

2. Rachel Sargent
    September 3, 2017 / 8:09 pm

I love holiday fashion posts, gives me some ideas on what I should get for my next holidays aha, love these outfits x

3. September 3, 2017 / 8:10 pm

Love all these outfits. Especially that love t-shirt from Primark in outfit 1. You look so muh better than I do on holiday! I always plan my outfits but end up looking like a sweaty mess! xx

4. September 3, 2017 / 8:45 pm

How amazing are those flared Boohoo trousers?! I absolutely love them, they’re so different and I bet they kept you cool as well! You look fabulous and effortlessly glam in all of your photos, I need your modelling tips hehe! Glad you had such a fantastic time on holiday, I am missing the Portuguese sunshine from my vacay!

Abbey 💋 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

5. Becky Shannon Farrar
    September 3, 2017 / 9:14 pm

Omg outfit four is my FAVE, I wish I could rock that outfit, you look incredible in every outfit. I hope you had the best holiday! I love a an easy to wear chilled playsuit that is easy to throw on to quickly go for breakfast or to lounge round the pool in, flowy pants are also great and so comfy for plane journeys!
    Becky Shannon xx – Life-by-Becky

6. September 3, 2017 / 9:21 pm

Hi, I hope that you had a great time, a denim skirt is always a staple for me, love the sandals,this has reminded me that I so need a holiday.

7. September 3, 2017 / 9:48 pm

Love all of these. I always end up looking a hot mess on holiday, maybe I should make some notes haha xx

Jay | jayxoblogs.com