In August, I shared my August To Do List with you all and it went down really well! Me sharing my goals for the month really made me actually want to get them done, even though I didn’t actually get round to updating you on them hahaha oops. I thought I’d share my October To Do List because it might finally be the month I get my life together, ( probably not ).
- Stick to my blog schedule
- Here we go, this one is on the list again. But I actually need to do it this time. I lost all motivation for my blog last month but I finally have it back and hopefully this time it’s here to stay!!
- Save some money
- next joke
- Experiment with my blog photosI’ve already started experimenting with my photos and i’m really loving how they’re turning out, but with the seasons changing I really want to start including some autumn / halloween bits in my photos!
- This won’t happen, I know already that I haven’t got the balls to do it but i’d love to be able to vlog some days I never want to forget, imagine being able to look back on some of your favourite memories and just watch it happen all over again!
- Read More
- I’ve already been reading a lot, but only in work. I need to start turning my phone / mac off earlier and having some relaxing reading time before bed.
- Start Slimming World Again
- I’ve been saying i’m gonna start again every monday since I quit and I still haven’t, but i’m bridesmaid for my cousin next year so I really need to start again!
- Start Being More Organised
- Normally I just leave everything until last minute and just go with the flow, but I need to start being more organised. To be fair I have already started and it’s going well, like I have nearly all of my blogmas posts scheduled so it’s a start!
Hopefully I’ll be able to stick to my list this month and tick some things off it, I’ll let you know next month!!
What is on your to do list for this month? Let me know in the comments!