Autumn & Winter Lipsticks

Lipstick is my favourite part of a makeup look, I think it really changes the way your makeup looks. I thought i’d share my favourite lip colours for Autumn / Winter today, but if you know me you know my favourite lip colour is always nude so there’s no guessing what most of the colours in this post are! (They’re all different though -promise)

(Right to Left) Kylie Cosmetics – Head over heels / Kylie Cosmetics – High maintenance / Gerard Cosmetics – Serenity / NYX – Soft Spoken / Givenchy – Boyish Rose / MAC – Back in Vogue / Too Faced Metallic – Jelly / Freedom – Protect / Freedom – Naked

Most of my picks are different shades of nude apart from ‘Head Over Heels’ from Kylie Cosmetics, this is my favourite cool tone purple lipstick! I never ever liked darker lipsticks on me until this one! I also love the ‘Jelly’ metallic lipstick from Too Faced, it looks quite bright and in your face but it isn’t! It’s quite a nice pop of colour which isn’t very opaque so it looks more like a gloss, which I love!

My favourite nude out of these lipsticks is definitely ‘Boyish Rose’ by Givenchy, pinky nudes are my absolute favourite and this one tops them all!! I was also quite pleasantly surprised by ‘naked’ & ‘protect’ from Freedom, I didn’t expect them to be that matte or that pigmented! I got them for an upcoming post where I’ll talk about them a little bit more!!

What’s your favourite lip colour for Autumn & Winter? Let me know in the comments!

1. November 12, 2017 / 8:28 pm

That Givenchy packaging is stunning! And are those Kylie minis? I didn’t know she did minis?! My favourite AW shades are all deep wine sort of colours. I love the deep shades this time of year!

Sophie

2. November 12, 2017 / 8:30 pm

I love a nude lip!! These shades are all gorgeous I really want them all. Think my favourite has to be the NYX Soft Spoken. It’s a really pretty shade xx

3. Corinne and Kirsty
    November 12, 2017 / 8:34 pm

This boyish rose by givenchy looks stunning! the color is amazing! I never wear such a color usually but you made me want to take the plunge! xx corinne

4. November 12, 2017 / 8:36 pm

The colours are really lovely 😊 perfect for the changing weather and colours.

5. November 12, 2017 / 9:02 pm

Oh my goodness these are actually all such gorgeous colours! My favourite lip colour for A/W is 107 by Kate Moss for Rimmel, its a lovely burgundy colour- https://sophiehearts.net x

6. November 12, 2017 / 9:15 pm

I love the ‘High Maintenance’ colour – lipsticks aren’t a beauty product I’d usually go for but these colours are beautiful! X

7. November 12, 2017 / 9:17 pm

Loved this post, the shades of these are gorgeous, I love your swatch hearts! X

8. November 12, 2017 / 9:26 pm

Naked looks like such a good nude shade!! I love seeing more affordable makeup that is also good quality! Can’t wait to read your post!
    I’ve followed you on instagram and bloglovin’, I’m loving your blog! xx

DreamsAndLashes.com

9. November 12, 2017 / 10:02 pm

I cannot get enough of nude lipsticks but my all time favorite lipstick for any season would have to be Lolita by kat Von d! xx

10. November 13, 2017 / 2:58 pm

Lovely shades. I liked them all but head over heels and high maintenance I like more. I also adore lipsticks a lot and have a nice collection. 🙂 Lovely post.

11. Nicole | The Glam Surge
    November 15, 2017 / 1:04 am

These are such pretty shades! Head over Heels looks so nice!

Nicole | The Glam Surge