What tv shows i’m Binge watching this autumn!

So, the suns not cracking the flags anymore, it’s pitch black at dinner time & I’m A celeb starts tonight, it’s officially the season to be jolly!! I’m always looking for new shows to watch from peoples recommendations (when i’m not re watching all my favourite ones for the millionth time) so I thought i’d share what i’m binge watching this autumn!

I’m definitely a winter baby, I live for cold weather but there’s honestly nothing better than being snuggled up in bed watching my favourite shows with a cuppa (or a massive glass of wine) and some chocolate! Whether you’re watching on a Panosonic Oled 4K TV or a computer (when your boyfriend takes over the tv with the new COD) these shows will definitely give you some entertainment!

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Fave programme ever, fave family ever, I just love the Kardashians okay?!

WAGS: Miami

This is a show I had seen advertised everywhere and wanted to watch forever but just never had the time, well I found the time and I finished both seasons in a day (don’t ask) if you love a laugh and some drama then this is your new favourite show, trust me!

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Do you see the theme here? I just love reality tv ok hahaah. The show of endless drama and provider of the best GIFs, Kyle Richards is my spirit animal.

Gossip Girl

Do I even have to say anything? I would love to live life on the upper east side of NYC like Blair Waldorf
(but with Serena Van Der Woodsens wardrobe)

Dynasty

Dynasty is a new Netflix original show and its only half way through season one but I am hooked. It’s all about a woman trying to prove to her dad he should of chose her as the new COO of his business, it’s very entertaining with a lot  of drama!

Catfish

If you have never seen catfish where have you been?! It’s literally the best tv show ever, Max’s sarcasm is everything!

(If you’ve never seen it, watch the episode where the guy thinks he’s dating Katy Perry – iconic)

I’m A Celeb

I’m a celeb starts tonight and I am so excited, who doesn’t love Ant and Dec?! And i’m a celeb kicks of the countdown to christmas!

Jane The Virgin

I’ve heard people rave about this show forever and finally gave in and started watching it, it’s so good! I love the story line and how it all pans out! (trying to describe a show without giving away the plot is so hard hahaha). It’s about a virgin who accidentally gets pregnant with a guy she used to be in love withs baby, with lots of drama thrown in between!

Ru Pauls Drag Race

It’s like Americas Next Top Mode for Drag Queens, only with extra sparkle, a lot more shade and the best lip sync battles you’ll ever see!

So, that’s what shows i’m loving!

What’s your favourite tv show at the moment? Let me know in the comments!

1. November 19, 2017 / 8:05 pm

I’ve never watched any of these shows other than im a celeb!

2. November 19, 2017 / 8:15 pm

I just started watching Dynasty and I’m obsessed! And Gossip Girl is one of my favourite shows ever, there’s never a bad time to binge watch it x

Sophie

3. November 19, 2017 / 8:21 pm

I loove Catfish! Definitely one of my favourite shows, I started Gossip Girl but never got past the first series so I need to get back into it soon. I keep getting told to watch Stranger Things, everyone seems to be into that right now!
    Alice Xx

4. Corinne and Kirsty
    November 19, 2017 / 8:21 pm

I have already watched gossip girl many times so giving it a rest just now. Dynasty is amazing! loving! i am binge watching Project MC2, Timeless and The Bold type this autumn! xx corinne

5. November 19, 2017 / 8:23 pm

I get stuck watching Catfish sometimes and next thing I know hours go by lol. I’m always amazed by what schemes people come up with.

6. November 19, 2017 / 8:24 pm

Keeping up with the Kardashians is one of my favourite shows and I record it every weekend to watch when I get back home after work during the week. I would say that it is a guilty pleasure but I am not so guilty about it haha! I am also counting down the minutes for I’m a Celebrity tonight!
    Lois x

7. November 19, 2017 / 8:28 pm

I LOVE Jane The Virgin!!! It’s become one of my favourite shows!! I just love how unique it is to everything else on TV right now.

8. November 19, 2017 / 8:28 pm

I blooming love so many of these programmes. I live for Ru Pauls Drag Race and I’m obsessed with Blair’s wardrobe from gossip girl. I haven’t seen Jane the Virgin though but have heard really good things about it so it’s on my list. xx

9. November 19, 2017 / 8:29 pm

Aw can’t wait for I’m a Celeb I love it. Watch it every year!

10. November 19, 2017 / 8:37 pm

Okay I love some of these programs! I am such a sucker for the Kardashians👌🏼 Yesss gossip girl is the best, I was gutted when it finished because I literally binge-watched!xx

11. November 19, 2017 / 8:41 pm

I’m a bit embarrassed to say that from this list I only ever heard of the Catfish,

12. November 19, 2017 / 8:45 pm

Love this post!! Filled with some great to recommendations. I love the kardashians, I think they are hilarious. Tbh I don’t know who wouldn’t want to live like Blair Waldorf in NYC either! Great post gal x

13. November 19, 2017 / 8:51 pm

Gossip girl is one of my favs I’ve rewatched it so many times! I’ve seen ads for dynasty, I really want to see it, I must add it to my ‘top watch’ list!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

14. November 19, 2017 / 8:53 pm

Looove KUWTK and Gossip Girl! Wish Gossip Girl went on for longer! Defo going to be watching I’m a Celeb this evening too, can’t wait! In a bit of a TV show rut right now, just missing Stranger Things 🙁
    jenny | http://www.jennyrosee.com

15. November 19, 2017 / 9:11 pm

I’m looking forward to the start of I’m a celeb. It’s the build up to Christmas & I love it. I’m going to check out Jane The Virgin, I’m always looking for good box sets.

16. November 19, 2017 / 9:27 pm

Those are some great shows, and honestly I love nothing more than cozying up in my bed after a long day and watch some of my fav shows! I would totally want to binge watch gossip girl again, it’s so good. I’m actually watching this thriller show called ‘ the missing’ at the moment and really loving it! xx

17. November 19, 2017 / 11:53 pm

Reality TV is my guilty pleasure too, hehe! I must watch some of these, this was so fun to read, thank you!

18. November 20, 2017 / 1:43 am

this Is amazing ! I can’t wait to watch them all

19. November 22, 2017 / 12:58 pm

I love Gossip Girl too! I’ve been loving Stranger Things and weirdly enough crime documentaries on Netflix recently – they’re just so interesting!

Love Amber – http://www.ambambe.com/