24 days of blogmas | Blogmas Post Ideas

Sparkle christmas decorations blogmas

So, the end of November is slowly drawing in and you can hear bloggers screams from all over the country. It’s officially the month of poor lighting and blogmas panic! Well I got ya back, on post ideas at least! I wish I could sort out the bad weather & lighting but I can’t, soz gals!

I’m excited to start blogmas this year, I’ve never done it before so i’ve made sure I’m very prepared and have most of my posts scheduled ahead of time. I’m doing 31 days, from the 1st right through to the 31st! But I still had a lot of post ideas left over, so thought it would be fun to share them in case anyone else is struggling!

24 post ideas for 24 days of Blogmas

12 – Your christmas wishlist

13 – Things to do in *your town/city* in December

14 – Secret Santa gift ideas

15 – Christmas on a budget

16 – NYE makeup looks

17 – NYE outfit ideas

18 – Favourite blogmas posts so far (from other bloggers)

19 – Winter skincare

20 – Winter days out / date nights

21 – Last minute gift guide

22 – 2017 reflection

23 – 2017 favourites

24 – 2018 resolutions

So there we go, there are 24 blogmas post ideas! I hope this was helpful!

Are you doing blogmas this year? Let me know in the comments!

Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin

1. November 22, 2017 / 9:41 pm

This is so good for inspiration. I was thinking about doing Blogmas but decided against it as I didn’t know if I was creative enough and didn’t want to put quantity over quality. Maybe next year! x

Sophie

2. November 23, 2017 / 9:25 am

This is such a great list of ideas. I think I’ve left it too late for this year but I’ve pinned the link to this list ready to get ahead of the game next year! xx

Rhi | http://www.rinkydinkyrhi.com

3. November 23, 2017 / 10:52 am

This post is perfect as I was really struggling to find ideas! X

4. Corinne and Kirsty
    November 23, 2017 / 5:29 pm

I have never done blogmas before but I feel I should. Such a fun and creative thing to do. Thanks for all the idea, it is going to help a lot! xx corinne

5. November 23, 2017 / 5:33 pm

I’m thinking about doing Blogmas so this is a really handy post! I’ll be bookmarking it to return later! Thanks for the ideas! xx

6. November 23, 2017 / 5:40 pm

I know Blogmas doesn’t start for another week but I am still unsure whether or not to attempt it but I have been inspired! Great post! x

7. Creative Nails
    November 23, 2017 / 5:51 pm

Great idea! Amazing inspiration for people that may be struggling. It’s going to be so good reading all these Christmas themed blog posts December!

Amy,

8. November 23, 2017 / 6:02 pm

Would love to do Blogmas but it is in the middle of my university exams so I don’t think I have the time. Great ideas for Christmas content though! xx

9. November 23, 2017 / 8:10 pm

I applaude anyone doing blogmas! I couldn’t do it but those ideas are some great ideas for December anyways! Thanks for sharing.
    Lea, xx

10. November 23, 2017 / 8:15 pm

Ooo really helpful ideas! Do you blog everyday? I’m never sure whether I’m overwhelming people or it’s good to blog a lot!?

11. November 23, 2017 / 8:18 pm

I am definitely thinking of doing Blogmas this year. I am thinking of having all the posts relate to a specific theme that ties into the Christmas Idea but also my blogs goal of creating positive change and spreading kindness. I look forward to reading your Blogmas posts! 🙂

12. Hello Bexa
    November 23, 2017 / 8:26 pm

Great list of ideas Melissa! 💕 I love the gift guide ideas and the favourite Blogmas posts from other bloggers🎄. Thank you for the inspiration 😘 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

13. November 23, 2017 / 8:28 pm

This is such a good list! I wanted to do blogmas this year but I’ve decided against it purely because of the time it takes to write and promote!

14. November 23, 2017 / 8:37 pm

Ohhhh this is so helpful! I was struggling finding ideas for my blogmas so this was great!! ☺️

15. November 23, 2017 / 8:44 pm

These are soo helpful but unfortunately I won’t be doing Blogmas this year. Time is not exactly on my side lately 😕

16. November 23, 2017 / 8:53 pm

This is really good inspiration for blogmas ideas! 😃

17. November 23, 2017 / 9:29 pm

Lovely ideas!

18. November 23, 2017 / 9:34 pm

Your Ideas are truly awesome, I can’t however imagine a world in which I can pull of something like posting everyday, I barely keep up with my regular schedule!
    Love,
    Ana

19. November 23, 2017 / 9:43 pm

I love this! So helpful, this goes well with my last post, which was about Surviving Blogmas this year. I might add your link to the bottom of my post for extra ideas! 🙂

20. November 23, 2017 / 11:21 pm

I love it. I have a sustainable living/preparedness blog, but I think I could make this work.

21. November 24, 2017 / 10:53 am

I really needed these ideas! I would love to do Blogmas this year, but I’m so busy! I’m definitely going to give it a go though! Great post!

Emma x

22. November 24, 2017 / 10:31 pm

Ooh I will be doing Blogmas and this is a great list of ideas so thank you for sharing. There are definitely a couple that I am going to include this year and then eventually plan more for next year. Great post Melissa! x