So I was tagged by one of my gorg friends Jess To do the 50 questions you’ve never been asked tag, I love the idea of this because it lets you get to know me a little bit more and I love reading other peoples posts like this because I’m so nosey! Let’s get straight into it!
1) Whats your favourite candle scent?
This red berries candle from Ikea, it’s my favourite thing in the world and I definitely don’t have 12 backups in a draw for when they run out. lol.
2) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Rihanna or Kim Kardashian, absolute queens.
3) What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
hmmm, I don’t know! Justin Bieber maybe?
4) How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I’d like to be around 24/25!
5) Do you know a hoarder?
Does myself count?! I’m too scared to throw anything away incase I need it in the future haha!
6) Can you do the splits?
I used to be able to but not any more!
7) How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
I have no idea! Maybe like 5 or 6?
8) How many oceans have you swam in?
I don’t know, but quite a few! I looove swimming in the ocean!
9) How many countries have you visited?
Errrrm, Spain, Wales, France, Holland, Scotland, Turkey and America, 7!
10) Is anyone in your family in the army?
11) What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I looooove the names Sophia and Jade!
12) What would you name your son if you had one?
I love Noah or Frankie for a boy!
13) What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
I got a U in A Level maths hahahaha, I absolutely hated the subject and didn’t get along with the teacher but it was too late in the year for me to change subjects so I just stopped going to the classes! I sat the exam though and got 40 out of 300 so at least I got some marks considering I knew absolutely nothing ahaha!
14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Suite Life Of Zac and Cody!
15) What did you dress up as for halloween when you were 8?
I always made my own costumes when I was little, so probably some sort of punk witch with a failed attempt of a smokey eye!
16) Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read Hunger Games, but none of the Harry Potter or Twilight books!
17) Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
British, I love my scouse accent!
18) Did your mother go to university?
19) Are your grandparents still married?
Yep, 40+ Years <3
20) Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Nope! I have done Thai Boxing though!
21) Do you know who kermit the frog is?
22) What was the first amusement park you went to?
Probably Gullivers World or Camelot haha!
23) What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I’m currently learning Spanish and I would looove to learn Italian!
24) Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25) Is your father bald?
My Dad died when I was 9, but no he wasn’t bald<3
26) Do you know any triplets?
27) Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I’ve never seen The Notebook so I guess Titanic!
28) Have you ever had Indian food?
Loooove Indian food!
29) What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
hmm Casa Italia or Miller and Carter!
30) Have you ever been to Nandos?
I practically live in Nandos
31) Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)
32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33) If you have a nickname what is it?
Mel / Lissa / Fathead
34) Who’s your favourite person in the world?
35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
36) Can you whistle?
Pathetically yeah ahahaha
37) Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?
40) What medical conditions do you have?
No idea, In the process of finding out haha!
41) How many times have you been to hospital?
A lot more than i’d like to have been!
42) Have you ever seen finding nemo?
43) Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look or MissGuided
44) What’s the last compliment you got?
Katie said she loved her drawing and that I was talented, that made my week!
45) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46) What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Just normal tea! Very milky & two sugars! hahahaa
47) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48) What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I was raised Catholic but I don’t believe in any of it so I wouldn’t force any religion on them until they’re old enough to make their own decisions!
49) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
About 8/9 🙁
50) Why do you have a blog?
Because I love having my own little part of the internet where I can talk about anything I want & make new friends from all over the world!
So I hope you enjoyed!
and of course anyone else who would like to do the tag!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media to keep up to date!