Enjoying the little things in life

Sunset orange sky skyline sunrise life luxury

“Appreciate small moments of happiness in life, for they are the most important” is one of my favourite quotes because it is so true, sometimes the most simple things can make you so content! I thought I’d share some of my favourite little life luxuries!

1. New perfume

I think every girl loves getting new perfume, especially ones that smell amazing, last all day & remind you of certain things! The Addictive Arts Perfume range is “A perfume experience like no other”, the best possible ingredients are combined with a twist to create completely unique smell! The ‘Jump up and Kiss me estatic’ – a white rose floral perfume sounds right up my street!

2. Sunrises & Sunsets

One of the positives of working the night shift & finishing work at 7am is I get to see how pretty the sky looks every morning! I have a million photos on my phone from the sky being a moody purple to a bright orange, I love it! You can see them all on my instagram!

3. Getting my nails done

I LOVE going to the nail salon and just relaxing for an hour and coming out with a fresh set of nails! Especially when they’re bright and sparkly!

4. City breaks

I love spending long weekends exploring new cities in different countries! Experiencing new places / their culture & trying new foods, I wish I could travel every weekend haha! I’m counting down the days until I go back to Amsterdam in December!

5. Starting a new book

I found my love for reading again recently and I love settling down with a new book and ignoring my phone for a few hours, when I actually find the time to, haha!

So that’s some of my favourite little life luxuries! What’s one of your favourite little luxuries? Let me know in the comments!

1. November 15, 2017 / 11:11 pm

What are you currently reading right now 🙂 ?

2. November 20, 2017 / 5:08 pm

What are u reading now lovely? I love a new perfumes so much, I’m obssesed with fragrances 🙂 Enjoyed this post. littlewritingworld.wordpress.com

3. Creative Nails
    November 20, 2017 / 5:16 pm

I love doing my nails! One of my favourite things haha. I bet them pictures you have of all the sunrises are gorgeous!

Amy,

4. November 20, 2017 / 5:16 pm

This is such a fab list! I’m forever marvelling at the sky and feeling a little silly for it, I often pull over on the way home to snap the sunset; so glad to know I’m not alone!
    Tara x

5. November 20, 2017 / 5:20 pm

I love the little things that make you smile. At the end of the day when you’re having a bad day usually putting on a new lipstick or wearing your favourite outfit are the things that perk you up a little x

Sophie

6. November 20, 2017 / 5:21 pm

Aww I really love this! I need to take the time to sit and think about these things, it can change a bad day to a good one sometimes. My favourite little luxuries are probably cuddling up with my dog, getting my hair played with and homemade pizza 🙂
    Alice Xx

7. November 20, 2017 / 5:22 pm

Ha! You get excited about perfumes, I get excited about new art supplies! (And going by my pencils, you have a lot of perfumes, but there can never be too many, right?)
    City breaks are great, and starting new books is fun too, but I just finished one that has been with me for a long time, and now I’m a little bit sad too.

8. November 20, 2017 / 5:23 pm

This is such a lovely post, I love going to get my nails done as its such a nice little treat! City breaks are the best even if its a city nearby- I love exploring new places!

Sarah | http://www.sazsinclair.com xx

9. Corinne and Kirsty
    November 20, 2017 / 5:28 pm

Starting a new book is a big pleasure of mine! Others include riding my bike, going for a stroll, baking! xx corinne

10. November 20, 2017 / 5:45 pm

We just got my wife a new perfume, and she is so happy! The small things make huge impacts. We also enjoy random road trips to explore new nature areas. We love the outdoors!

Have a great week!

Travis…travisandthebrain.wordpress.com

11. November 20, 2017 / 6:13 pm

Lovely post! I’m vey in to reading right now so I can totally relate to the feeling of being immersed in to a new book, I actually love reading befire going to sleep! xx

12. November 20, 2017 / 7:05 pm

Such a lovely post, a lovely reminder to enjoy the little things in life. Have you read anything enjoyable that you reccomend? x